Welcome to episode #28 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. Each week, I am getting more and more excited about creating independent content via this Podcast. I love the challenge of thinking up the content and flow for each show and I really dig knowing that you’re listening. There are some juicy bits and insights in this episode, so I hope it’s to your liking. Please keep the audio comments coming. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #28 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 35:59.
– Audio comment line – please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
– Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
– Audio comment from Ireland – EduCast.
– Audio comment from Kevin Behringer.
– Audio comment from Bryan Person – Bryper and New Comm Road.
– Should I Podcast about stuff I already Blogged about? Sallie Goetsch (rhymes with “sketch”) chimes in.
– CMA – Canadian Marketing Association – Blogs – A Marketers’ Secret Weapon seminar.
– New Media For Communications – Harnessing Web-based Pathways to Increase Stakeholder Contact conference.
– My presentation is: No Control or Know Control: What Communicators Need To Know About A World of User-Generated Content, Blogs, Social Networks and Mobility.
– Speaking on the panel: It’s in their Hands: The Impact of Changing Consumer Trends and User Generated Media on the Communicator’s Role.
– Other great sessions include:
– The Blog is in the M.A.I.L: How to Enter and Stay in the New Media Hemisphere – David Jones – Inside PR, PR Works and Fleishman-Hillard Canada.
– If You Build It, Will They Come? – Sustaining a Successful Blog – Joseph Thornley – Thornley Fallis and PR Pro.
– Greatest Hits: Search Engine Optimization Tips and Tools – Andrew Goodman – Page Zero Media and Traffick.
– Social Media – Buzzword or Future Wave? – Michael O’Connor Clarke – Thornley Fallis and Uninstalled.
– Look Who’s Talking, Too: Podcasting as a Medium for the Message and How to Know if it’s Right for You – Terry Fallis – Thornley Fallis and Inside PR.
– Geek Dinner Toronto II.1.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Ways To Keep Up To Date With The Many Social Media Conversations – in homage to Bryan Person.
– Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– The Living End – ‘Long Live The Weekend’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #28 – Host: Mitch Joel.