Welcome to episode #27 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. It’s been a crazy week including news about Twist Image and our new management team, our two awards at the CMA – Canadian Marketing Association – annual awards in Toronto, a couple of audio comments, and a recording that we did at Geek Dinner Toronto II. This all adds up to a lot of fun content. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #27 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 55:25.
– Audio comment line – please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
– Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
– Audio comment from Ireland – EduCast.
– Audio comment from Robert Mendelson – Select Blinds Canada.
– Mark Goodman joins Twist Image.
– Winning awards at the CMA – Canadian Marketing Association Award Show in Toronto.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Ways For Communicating In A Crisis.
– Geek Dinner Toronto II – Wednesday, November 8th, 2006. The recording features:
– Michael Seaton – Scotiabank and The Client Side.
– Sulemaan Ahmed – Sears Travel, One Degree and The Canadian Marketing Blog.
– David Jones – Fleishman Hillard, Inside PR and PR Works.
– Chris Clarke – Thornley Fallis and Student PR.
– Ed Lee – iStudio and Blogging Me Blogging You.
– Sean Moffit – Agent Wildfire.
– Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Black Lab – ‘Lonely Boy’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #27 – Host: Mitch Joel.