Welcome to episode #26 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I was actually going to just have the recording we made from Geek Dinner Toronto II be the crux of this episode, but then something happened. I had a chance to speak with Bernard (Bernie) Goldbach from Podcasting In Ireland. Bernie also teaches a course in Public Relations at the college level, where he has included Six Pixels Of Separation in his curriculum. This episode is a conversation with Bernie all about social media, his students and how they are learning all about this space through understanding PR. I truly feel that this is the most important discussion I’ve had for Six Pixels Of Separation. I’ll have the clips from Geek Dinner Toronto II next week. In the meantime, enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #26 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 53:29.
– Audio comment line – please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
– Audio comment from Marko at Pets.ca.
– Geek Dinner Toronto II – Wednesday, November 8th – 7:00 pm – audio to come next week. The recording features:
– Michael Seaton – Scotiabank and The Client Side.
– Sulemaan Ahmed – Sears Travel, One Degree and The Canadian Marketing Blog.
– David Jones – Fleishman Hillard, Inside PR and PR Works.
– Chris Clarke – Thornley Fallis and Student PR.
– Ed Lee – iStudio and Blogging Me Blogging You.
– Sean Moffit – Agent Wildfire.
– Conversation with Bernard Goldbach from Podcasting In Ireland – this conversation lasts a little under forty minutes.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Ways To Be A Part of the Podcasting Conversation – courtesy of Bernie Goldbach.
– Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Danko Jones – ‘Baby Hates Me’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #26 – Host: Mitch Joel.