Welcome to episode #19 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. It’s been a crazy week. I am still recovering from PodCamp Boston, I had a great time presenting for The Power Within in London, Ontario this week and I am very lucky to have Michael Seaton from Scotiabank and The Client Side as a guest on this week’s episode. Enjoy the conversation…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #19 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 48:19.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comment line: 206-666-3772.
– YULBiz this coming Tuesday, September 26th – 6:00 pm at Café Melies.
– Marketing Magazine – article on Second Life – Get A (Second) Life.
– Twist Image Blog posting – It’s Time For Marketers To Burn The Ships.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Tips For A Great Interview.
– Interview with Michael Seaton.
– The Client Side.
– AIMS – Association of Internet Marketing and Sales.
– CMA – Canadian Marketing Association.
– Canadian Marketing Blog.
– Digital Marketing Conference 2006.
– Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) – Munk with the song, ‘I Am (Acoustic)’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #19 – Host: Mitch Joel.