Welcome to episode #168 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I had a very unique opportunity this past week. I was invited to give a speech at the first-ever National Sales Conference for Google. With nearly 3000 people in attendance, I was the only non-Google employee speaker. One of the Google employee speakers was Avinash Kaushik – their Analytics Evangelist, Blogger at Occam’s Razor and the author of the best-selling business book, Web Analytics – An Hour A Day. He has a very special announcement about his recently completed second book and – as always – makes all of us a lot more passionate about the Web. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 25:09.
- Audio comment line – please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions – [email protected].
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on twitter.
- Facebook Group – Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available for pre-order.
- Media Hacks #16 will be out next week featuring:
- Chris Brogan – New Marketing Labs – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents (a little late, but present).
- In conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- Live from the first-ever National Sales Conference for Google in San Francisco.
- Author of Web Analytics – An Hour A Day.
- Blogger at Occam’s Razor.
- By day: Analytics Evangelist at Google.
- Avinash gets "passionate" in this book, not "angry."
- Big announcement: Avinash has a new book coming out and it’s called, Web Analytics 2.0.
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #168 – Host: Mitch Joel.