Welcome to episode #15 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I had lots of feedback this past week from people who missed the Six Points Of Separation segment. In the spirit of “conversation” – I created a Six Points Of Separation that appears right before the second part of my interview with The Cluetrain Manifesto co-author and author of Small Pieces Loosely Joined, David Weinberger. Weinberger is giving a keynote at the Digital Marketing Conference 2006 put on by the CMA – Canadian Marketing Association. This interview is the second of many as we continue on The Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #15 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 42:12.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Introduction of the Canadian Marketing Blog from the CMA – Canadian Marketing Association.
– Six Points Of Separation – Six Ways To Promote Your Blog or Podcast.
– Interview with David Weinberger.
– Key links:
– The Cluetrain Manifesto.
– Small Pieces Loosely Joined.
– Joho The Blog.
– Harvard Berkman Institute for Internet and Society.
– Canadian Marketing Association.
– Digital Marketing Association 2006.
– Joseph Jaffe.
– Bryan Eisenberg.
– CC Chapman.
– Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) – Kevin Reeves with the song, ‘Throw Me A Line’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #15 – Host: Mitch Joel.