Welcome to episode #14 of Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast. I made a strategic decision to hold off on the segment Six Points Of Separation because of an incredible interview with The Cluetrain Manifesto co-author and author of Small Pieces Loosely Joined, David Weinberger. Weinberger is giving a keynote at the Digital Marketing Conference 2006 put on by the CMA – Canadian Marketing Association. The interview was split in two (due to time), so take a listen to the first part of the David Weinberger interview as we continue on The Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006…
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #14 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 44:32.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Interview with David Weinberger.
– Key links:
– The Cluetrain Manifesto.
– Small Pieces Loosely Joined.
– Joho The Blog.
– Harvard Berkman Institute for Internet and Society.
– Canadian Marketing Association.
– Digital Marketing Association 2006.
– Doc Searls.
– Joseph Jaffe.
– Bryan Eisenberg.
– CC Chapman.
– The Long Tail.
– Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) – The Shakes with the song, ‘Liberty Jones’. (note: as of publishing, the Podshow website was down. As soon as it becomes live, I will add the proper link to The Shakes).
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – The Twist Image Podcast – Episode #14 – Host: Mitch Joel.