This is the beginning of my Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006. This feature will be interviews with some of the thought-leaders that will be speaking or attending this CMA – Canadian Marketing Association two-day event in October. My first guest is Podcasting hero, C.C. Chapman. Chapman has also become a huge evangelist for Second Life and since his appearance on Across The Sound with Joseph Jaffe, we have become fast digital friends. I attribute most of Six Pixels Of Separation’s genesis to the help and mentorship of C.C. Chapman.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – Episode #7 – Host: Mitch Joel.
– Running time: 35:13.
– Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
– Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
– Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
– Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
– Comments are now live at Twist Image Blog.
– Trackbacks are not live at Twist Image Blog – too much spam.
– CaseCamp Montreal coming up.
– Tuesday, July 4th, 2006.
– Location change from Twist Image to Radio Canada – CBC (special thanks to Alexandre Henault for his help).
– Nearly 60 people registered.
– Still hoping someone does a case study presentation in French.
– Banners are still running on One Degree (special thanks to Ken Schafer).
– Bryan Person from New Comm Road is attending CaseCamp Montreal – coming up from Boston.
– CaseCamp Toronto II is set – way to go Eli Singer.
– Digital Marketing Conference – CMA – Canadian Marketing Association.
– October 19th and 20th in Toronto.
– The Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006.
– Feature interview: C.C. Chapman.
– Interview lasts about 20 minutes.
– How did C.C. and Mitch meet (hint: ATS).
– Accident Hash.
– U-Turn Café.
– Podshow Music Rewind.
– Podshow network.
– Podsafe Music Network.
– Managing The Gray.
– Second Life.
– What do you think: Geek Dinner – October 19th in Toronto featuring Joseph Jaffe, C.C. Chapman, me and more?
– Closing notes.
– New feature to come: Six Points Of Separation.
– Six skills and tactics you will be able to use in the real-world.
– Will revolve around one specific new marketing – digital marketing concept.
– Please leave comments below on which topics you would like six useful tactics on.
As always, your comments, feedback and help on Six Pixels Of Separation is appreciated. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – Episode #7 – Host: Mitch Joel.