This has been a great week in terms of Podcasting. I managed to connect with many of my Podcasting peers, including Joseph Jaffe, CC Chapman, the Inside PR guys, Sheville from For Immediate Release and John from The M Show. I also got an exclusive interview with Eli Singer – the Toronto-based Marketer who came up with the idea for CaseCamp.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation – Episode #5 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Six Pixels Of Separation – The Podcast – Episode #5 – Show Notes:
– Running time: 22:43.
– Feedburner and stand-alone Podcast RSS feed is now live.
– Comment line is active – 206-666-3772.
– Robert Scoble of Scoblelizer and famed Microsoft Blogger to work at PodTech.net.
– Naked Conversations by Shel Israel and Robert Scoble.
– Web 2.0 lawsuit from O’Reilly.
– The Hobson & Holtz Report – Podcast #145: June 12, 2006.
– Mark Evans.
– Mesh – Canada’s Web 2.0 Conference.
– Mark Evans and Kevin Restivo Podcast.
– Audio comment from Michael Seaton – Scotiabank, The Client Side, Canadian Marketing Blog.
– One Degree.
– iPerceptions – Turn Up The Silence Blog.
– Interview with Eli Singer from CaseCamp.
– CaseCamp Montreal – July 4th, 2006 – Montreal.
As always, your comments, feedback and help on Six Pixels of Separation is appreciated. Please let me know what you think.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation – Episode #5 – Host: Mitch Joel.