Welcome to episode #853 of Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #853. If you’re studying the current (and future) state of work, there is no doubt that when we talk about “back to office,” the main reason to do this is for better collaboration. But what does that mean… and is that true? Well, let’s ask the expert on smarter collaboration, Dr. Heidi K. Gardner. Heidi is an advisor, keynote speaker, and facilitator for organizations. Named by Thinkers50 as a Next Generation Business Guru, she is a Distinguished Fellow at Harvard Law School and former professor at Harvard Business School. She is currently the faculty chair and instructor in multiple executive education programs at both institutions. She has authored (or co-authored) more than 100 books, chapters, case studies, and articles. This includes the Washington Post best-selling book, Smart Collaboration – How Professionals and Their Firms Succeed by Breaking Down Silos and the newly published, Smarter Collaboration – A New Approach to Breaking Down Barriers and Transforming Work. Her research has received the Academy of Management’s prize for Outstanding Practical Implications for Management and has been selected multiple times for Harvard Business Review’s “best of” collections. If you’re trying to figure out how to make the work flow better in your work, please take a listen. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:46.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dr. Heidi K. Gardner.
- Smarter Collaboration – A New Approach to Breaking Down Barriers and Transforming Work.
- Smart Collaboration – How Professionals and Their Firms Succeed by Breaking Down Silos.
- Gardner & Co.
- Follow Heidi on LinkedIn.
- Follow Heidi on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #853.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.