Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #849. Based in New York, Scott Goodson is the founder and CEO of StrawberryFrog. For the last twenty-five years, he has worked with some of the world’s most iconic companies including Google, Emirates Airlines, Heineken, Coca-Cola, Jim Beam, Mercedes and countless others. He invented the concept of Movement Thinking, an approach that uses the principles of societal movements to solve marketing and leadership challenges. Scott has lectured on the subject at Harvard Business School, Columbia, Cambridge and many more. He is the author of Activate Brand Purpose – How to harness the power of movements to transform your company (along with co-author Chip Walker). We live in an age of activism – the conscious consumer is more socially aware than ever before, and this is reflected in their buying habits. Yet, activism on behalf of brands is lagging. While many claim to be ‘purpose driven brands’, far too often this purpose is relegated to a plaque above the CEO’s desk, and never goes any further. Or, worse, the ‘purpose’ is transparently used as a marketing ploy, but never acted upon in any real way. It’s time to turn that around. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:21.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- Check out ThinkersOne.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Scott Goodson.
- Activate Brand Purpose – How to harness the power of movements to transform your company.
- Follow Scott on LinkedIn.
- Follow Scott on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – The ThinkersOne Podcast – Episode #849.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.