Welcome to episode #835 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #835 – Host: Mitch Joel. I have been hard at work trying to find a way to meet Kim Scott since she first published the book, Radical Candor. A special thanks to Dorie Clark and Alisa Cohn for inviting Kim to a dinner that we hosted during the last TED event in Vancouver. Along with Radical Candor, Kim is also the author of Just Work – How to Root Out Bias, Prejudice, and Bullying to Build a Kick-ass Culture of Inclusivity and co-founder of the companies, Just Work and Radical Candor. Kim was a CEO coach at Dropbox, Qualtrics, Twitter, and other tech companies. She was a member of the faculty at Apple University and before that led AdSense, YouTube, and DoubleClick teams at Google. Prior to that Kim managed a pediatric clinic in Kosovo and started a diamond-cutting factory in Moscow. She lives with her family in Silicon Valley, and loves to write fiction novels almost as much (maybe more) than business books. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:01.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Kim Scott.
- Just Work – How to Root Out Bias, Prejudice, and Bullying to Build a Kick-ass Culture of Inclusivity.
- Radical Candor.
- Follow Kim on LinkedIn.
- Follow Kim on Instagram.
- Follow Kim on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #835 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.