Welcome to episode #822 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #822 – Host: Mitch Joel. Marcus Buckingham is the author of two of the best-selling business books of all time, has two of Harvard Business Review’s most circulated, industry-changing cover articles, and has been the subject of countless in-depth profiles, including The Oprah Winfrey Show. After spending two decades studying excellence at the Gallup Organization and co-creating the StrengthsFinder tool, he built his own coaching and education firm, The Marcus Buckingham Company. As CEO, he quickly turned it into a human capital management company working with some of the world’s largest organizations. He is known as the world’s most prominent researcher on strengths and leadership at work, and today leads research at the ADP Research Institute. Challenging entrenched preconceptions about achievement to get to the core of what drives success, Marcus’s strengths-based approach is defining the future of work as we know it. He is the author of nine books, including: The One Thing You Need To Know, Now, Discover Your Strengths, First, Break All The Rules, and his latest: Love + Work. The book looks at the intelligent intersection of what you love to with how you contribute it. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:04:35.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Marcus Buckingham.
- Love + Work.
- The One Thing You Need To Know.
- Now, Discover Your Strengths.
- First, Break All The Rules.
- The Marcus Buckingham Company.
- Follow Marcus on LinkedIn.
- Follow Marcus on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #822 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.