Welcome to episode #818 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #818 – Host: Mitch Joel. Burned out? Tired of this pandemic? Jennifer Moss is a Harvard Business Review contributor and nationally syndicated radio columnist. She was on the Global Happiness Council — a small group of leading scientists and economists that support the UN’s sustainable goals related to global well-being and the Annual Global Happiness Policy Report. Prior to this, Moss worked in Silicon Valley, eventually joining Barack Obama’s California social team during his historic presidential campaign. Her new book is called, The Burnout Epidemic, and it looks at the causes of burnout and how organizations can stop the chronic stress cycle that an alarming number of workers suffer through. Jennifer was named a Canadian Innovator of the Year, an International Female Entrepreneur of the Year, and recipient of the Public Service Award from the Office of President Obama. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 49:38.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jennifer Moss.
- The Burnout Epidemic.
- Follow Jennifer on LinkedIn.
- Follow Jennifer on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #818 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.