Welcome to episode #816 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #816 – Host: Mitch Joel. How can you reframe your own (and your employees’) relationship with fear and anxiety to create a learning culture of engaged workers at the top of their game? This is the work of Gaurav Bhatnagar. He is the founder of Co-Creation Partners and has dedicated more than two decades to helping companies thrive and achieve breakthrough performance. Since founding Co-Creation Partners in 2010, he has designed and led programs and workshops for private, public, and social-sector clients across multiple industries, including financial services, basic materials, manufacturing, healthcare, and technology. Prior to founding Co-Creation Partners, he was a consultant with McKinsey and Company, most recently as a leader in their Organization Practice in North America. Before McKinsey, he worked in marketing for Pepsi Cola International and Procter & Gamble in Europe, the Middle East, and India. His new book, Unfear – Transform Your Organization to Create Breakthrough Performance and Employee Well-Being (along with co-author, Mark Miukas) presents a proven approach to workplace anxiety that reduces stress, boosts well-being, and overcomes blocks that get in the way of success. This is only possible with a culture of unfear. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:11.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Gaurav Bhatnagar.
- Unfear – Transform Your Organization to Create Breakthrough Performance and Employee Well-Being.
- Co-Creation Partners.
- Follow Gaurav on LinkedIn.
- Follow Gaurav on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #816 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.