Welcome to episode #814 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #814 – Host: Mitch Joel. He is the Milton Steinbach Professor at the Yale School of Management, where he has taught for over thirty years. Barry Nalebuff is an expert on game theory, he has written extensively on its application to business strategy. His bestselling books include, Thinking Strategically, The Art of Strategy, and Mission in a Bottle. He advised the NBA in their negotiations with the Players Association and several firms in major M&A transactions. His latest book is called, Split The Pie – A Radical New Way To Negotiate. Barry has been teaching the Split the Pie method to MBAs and execu tives at Yale and online at Coursera. His Introduction to Negotiation course has over 350,000 enrolled students and a 4.9/5.0 rating. He is also a serial entrepreneur; his ventures include Honest Tea, Kombrewcha, and Real Made Foods. A graduate of MIT, a Rhodes Scholar, and a Junior Fellow at the Harvard Society of Fellows, Barry earned his doctorate at Oxford University. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:36.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Barry Nalebuff.
- Split The Pie – A Radical New Way To Negotiate.
- Mission in a Bottle.
- The Art of Strategy.
- Thinking Stra tegically.
- Introduction to Negotiation course.
- Follow Barry on LinkedIn.
- Follow Barry on Twitter.
This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #814 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.