Welcome to episode #811 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #811 – Host: Mitch Joel. Dr. Ruth Gotian is the Chief Learning Officer and Assistant Professor of Education in Anesthesiology and former Assistant Dean of Mentoring and Executive Director of the Mentoring Academy at Weill Cornell Medicine. She has been hailed by the journal Nature and Columbia University as an expert in mentoring and leadership development and is currently a contributor to Forbes and Psychology Today where she writes about optimizing success. She also has a weekly podcast by the same name, where she gathers high achievers to talk about their journey to success. In 2021, she was one of 30 people worldwide to be named to the Thinkers50 Radar List, dubbed the Oscars of management thinking and is a semi-finalist for the Forbes 50 Over 50 list. During her extensive career, she has personally coached and mentored thousands of people ranging from undergraduates to faculty members. As Assistant Dean for Mentoring she oversaw the success of nearly 1,800 faculty members at Weill Cornell Medicine. Currently, she researches the most successful people of our generation, including Nobel laureates, astronauts, CEOs and Olympic champions, in order to learn about their habits and practices so that we may optimize our own success. She is also the author of a brand new book titled, The Success Factor – Developing the Mindset and Skillset for Peak Performance. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:22.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dr. Ruth Gotian.
- The Success Factor – Developing the Mindset and Skillset for Peak Performance.
- Optimizing Success Podcast.
- Follow Ruth on Twitter.
- Follow Ruth on LinkedIn.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #811 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.