Welcome to episode #809 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #809 – Host: Mitch Joel. One of the great pleasures of my professional career has been getting to know Dorie Clark and watching her ascent in the business world. Dorie has been named one of the Top 50 business thinkers in the world by Thinkers50, and was recognized as the #1 Communication Coach in the world by the Marshall Goldsmith Leading Global Coaches Awards. Dorie, a consultant and keynote speaker, teaches executive education at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business and Columbia Business School, and she is the bestselling author of Entrepreneurial You, Reinventing You, Stand Out, and her new book, The Long Game – How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World. A former presidential campaign spokeswoman, Dorie has been described by the New York Times as an ‘expert at self-reinvention and helping others make changes in their lives.’ A frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, she consults and speaks for clients including Google, Microsoft, and the World Bank. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dorie Clark.
- The Long Game – How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World.
- Entrepreneurial You.
- Reinventing You.
- Stand Out.
- Follow Dorie on Facebook.
- Follow Dorie on LinkedIn.
- Follow Dorie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #809 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.