Welcome to episode #803 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #803 – Host: Mitch Joel. When the book, Escape from Cubicle Nation, came out in 2009, it changed a lot (for many people). The author, Pamela Slim, established herself as a recognized authority in what business could be. She is also a community builder, consultant and former corporate director of training and development at Barclays Global Investors. Over the years, it has been amazing to become friends with her. Pam is also the author of Body of Work and her recently published book, The Widest Net – Unlock Untapped Markets and Discover New Customers Right In Front of You. Pam also partnered with my other friend/author Susan Cain to build and launch the Quiet Revolution and the Quiet Leadership Institute. In 2016, Pam launched the K’é Main Street Learning Lab in Mesa, Arizona, a grassroots, community-based think tank for small business economic acceleration. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 58:08.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Pamela Slim.
- The Widest Net – Unlock Untapped Markets and Discover New Customers Right In Front of You.
- Escape from Cubicle Nation.
- Body of Work.
- K’é Main Street Learning Lab.
- Follow Pamela on LinkedIn.
- Follow Pamela on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #803 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.