Welcome to episode #781 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #781 – Host: Mitch Joel. When it comes to innovation, the thinking (and work) of Tendayi Viki is unparalleled. He is also an author and innovation consultant. Currently, he is an Associate Partner at Strategyzer (home of Alex Osterwalder), where he helps large organizations innovate for the future while managing their core business. Tendayi co-designed Pearson’s Product Lifecycle which is an innovation framework that won the Best Innovation Program 2015 at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards in New York. He has been shortlisted for the Thinkers50 Innovation Award and was named on the Thinkers50 2018 Radar List for emerging management thinkers to watch. Tendayi has written three books based on his research and consulting experience, Pirates In The Navy (his latest), The Corporate Startup and The Lean Product Lifecycle. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 59:11.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Tendayi Viki.
- Pirates In The Navy.
- The Corporate Startup.
- The Lean Product Lifecycle.
- Follow Tendayi on LinkedIn.
- Follow Tendayi on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #781 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.