Welcome to episode #774 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #774 – Host: Mitch Joel. First off, Happy Mother’s Day! This week’s guest and I do similar work. Maybe that’s what attracted me to this conversation? Nancy Giordano built her career in the marketing agency business at several companies in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. For more than a decade, she has been the Founder of Play Big Inc. (a strategic inspiration company). Her current work dives deeply into the emerging intersection of tech, business and society. More recently, she has helped build the team for an artificial intelligence start-up, produced a conference on the seven most disruptive technologies for enterprise, is a board member for a non-profit trade organization focused on the future of retail, and is working with a leading fintech/martech provider to ensure the survival of community banks and credit unions nationwide. Nancy is committed to advancing societal structures and new mindsets necessary to effectively harness the significant technology innovations heading our way… and ensure a safe and thriving future for us all. This culminates in her latest book, Leadering – The Ways Visionary Leaders Play Bigger. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:02.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Nancy Giordano.
- Leadering – The Ways Visionary Leaders Play Bigger..
- Play Big Inc..
- Follow Nancy on LinkedIn.
- Follow Nancy on Instagram.
- Follow Nancy on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #774 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.