Welcome to episode #772 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #772 – Host: Mitch Joel. I was really excited about the opportunity to spend some time with Luvvie Ajayi Jones. She is an author, podcast host, speaker, and someone who has been blogging just a little bit longer than me (there are not many of us left). Luvvie thrives at the intersection of comedy, media, and justice. Her debut book, I’m Judging You – The Do-Better Manual, was released to critical acclaim, and her new book, Professional Troublemaker – The Fear-Fighter Manual is another bestseller. It’s hard to fathom, but Luvvie has been blogging for 18 years and covers all things culture with a critical yet humorous lens. That same razor-sharp voice spurred her wildly popular TED Talk, Get Comfortable with being uncomfortable, to almost six million views. Luvvie also connects with her audience through her social network, LuvvNation, where she is the go-to source for elevated conversations about all things buzzworthy and doing better at life. It serves as a safe space in a dumpster fire world, and has over 15,000 members. She has received numerous accolades including being chosen by Oprah Winfrey as part of her inaugural SuperSoul100 list as someone who “elevates humanity.” She hosts a podcast called, Professional Troublemaker, where she has conversations with incredible people who have committed to living life loudly, with courage and conviction. Enjoy the conversation….
- Running time: 52:33.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Luvvie Ajayi Jones.
- Professional Troublemaker – The Fear-Fighter Manual.
- I’m Judging You – The Do-Better Manual.
- Professional Troublemake.
- Awesomely Luvvie.
- Follow Luvvie on Instagram.
- Follow Luvvie on LinkedIn.
- Follow Luvvie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #772 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.