Welcome to episode #771 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #771 – Host: Mitch Joel. When I first started getting interested in being a professional marketer, the work of Martin Lindstrom was always front and center… and for a good reason. Martin Lindstrom is one of the world’s leading brand and culture transformation experts. Time Magazine called him one of the “World’s 100 Most Influential People.” He’s also been on the Thinkers50 list for more than few years. Martin continues to be an in-demand public speaker, and has authored seven bestselling books that have been translated into 60 languages (if you have not checked out Brand Sense, Buy-ology, Small Data, and his latest, The Ministry of Common Sense, you definitely should). Martin is still a marketing expert, but has been expanding his thought leadership into the truism that business needs much more common sense, a lot less bureaucracy, red tape, and corporate mumbo jumbo. His work is both thoughtful and humorous. And, after reading his latest, you will be constantly asking yourself, “what happened to common sense?” Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:46.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Martin Lindstrom.
- The Ministry of Common Sense.
- Brand Sense.
- Small Data.
- Follow Martin on Linkedin.
- Follow Martin on Instagram.
- Follow Martin on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #771 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.