Welcome to episode #768 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #768 – Host: Mitch Joel. My friend and fellow speaker, Victoria Labalme, is a performing artist, performance coach, documentarian (her film, Muppet Guys Talking, is amazing), and author. She’s performed for over two decades in film, TV, Broadway and comedy clubs. From there, she realized that helping people awaken their hidden genius and perform at their highest levels was her jam. Melding her skills gathered from the stage and comedy, she’s help many distinguish their brand and find competitive advantage by blending art and business. She is in the Speaker Hall of Fame, creator of the Rock The Room program, and most recently published a small (but powerful) book titled, Risk Forward – Embrace The Unknown And Unlock Your Hidden Genius. In short, if you’re not one of the few people in life who know exactly what they want to achieve, then this book is for you. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:46.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Victoria Labalme.
- Risk Forward – Embrace The Unknown And Unlock Your Hidden Genius.
- Rock The Room.
- Muppet Guys Talking.
- Check out Victoria’s Blog.
- Follow Victoria on LinkedIn.
- Follow Victoria on Instagram.
- Follow Victoria on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #768 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.