Welcome to episode #760 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #760 – Host: Mitch Joel. I have this weird obsession with books about book writing. I collect them. I search them out. I devour them. With that, you would think that I would have written more than two of them myself (not there yet). One of my favorite books about writing is The Writer’s Process by Anne Janzer. The book came out in 2016. A few years back, I started a private Facebook group for business and non-fiction book authors. Writing and coming up with ideas to write is a solitary (for most) experience, so it’s an amazingly powerful space for fellow business and non-fiction book authors to congregate. That’s where I first “met” Anne. She’s authored other books: The Workplace Writer’s Process, Writing To Be Understood, Subscription Marketing, and her latest, Get The Word Out – Write A Book That Makes A Difference. Who should write a book? How do you market a book? If you’ve ever thought about writing a book or how books can be a great way to tell your story, this show is for you. Anne is a fellow writing geek and non-fiction author cheerleader. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:04.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Anne Janzer.
- Get The Word Out – Write A Book That Makes A Difference.
- The Writer’s Process.
- The Workplace Writer’s Process.
- Writing To Be Understood.
- Subscription Marketing.
- Follow Anne on LinkedIn.
- Follow Anne on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #760 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.