Welcome to episode #754 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #754 – Host: Mitch Joel. There is no doubt that when it comes to writing business books on the creative process and how it flows in business today, Todd Henry is the gold standard. He bills himself as “an arms dealer for the creative revolution,” and that’s just one of his creative ways to describe what he really does. With his latest book, The Motivation Code – Discover the Hidden Forces That Drive Your Best Work, Todd has teamed up with three other co-authors, dug deep into the research, and is presenting a new perspective on what it takes to really get things done (there’s an assessment and more, as well). His first book, The Accidental Creative (also the name of his incredible podcast) was followed by Die Empty (one of the best business book titles ever!), then came, Louder Than Words, which was followed by Herding Tigers. Todd sees The Motivation Code as a shift in direction and his focus. So, if you’re curious to learn more about what drives you… and what drives everyone around you, you do not want to miss this. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:07.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Todd Henry.
- The Accidental Creative Podcast.
- The Motivation Code – Discover the Hidden Forces That Drive Your Best Work.
- The Accidental Creative
- Die Empty.
- Louder Than Words.
- Herding Tigers.
- Follow Todd on Instagram.
- Follow Todd on LinkedIn.
- Follow Todd on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #754 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.