Welcome to episode #753 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #753 – Host: Mitch Joel. Dr. Stefanie K. Johnson is an author, professor, and speaker who studies the intersection of leadership and diversity. She is focused on how unconscious bias affects the evaluation of leaders, and strategies that leaders can use to mitigate bias. If I’ve learned anything in the past little while, it’s that unconscious bias affects all of us. Her recently-published book, Inclusify – Harnessing the power of uniqueness and belonging to build innovative teams, shares the surprising ways the leaders undermine inclusion and provides actionable ways that leaders can pivot to build more inclusive teams. Stefanie is a member of the MG 100 Coaches and was selected for the 2020 Thinkers50 Radar List, comprising 30 international management scholars whose work will shape the future of how organizations are managed and led. She works with the best companies in the world to create more inclusive leaders. She has extensive consulting experience and has created and delivered leadership development training with an emphasis on evidence-based practice. She is an associate professor at the University of Colorado Boulder’s Leeds School of Business focused on leadership and inclusion. She is a fellow in the Society of Industrial Organizational Psychologists and the American Psychological Society. She is also passionate about disseminating her work more broadly and has taught two LinkedIn Learning courses on how to increase diversity and inclusion in corporations. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:34.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Dr. Stefanie K. Johnson.
- Inclusify – Harnessing the power of uniqueness and belonging to build innovative teams.
- Leeds School of Business.
- Stefanie’s LinkedIn Learning courses.
- Follow Stefanie on Instagram.
- Follow Stefanie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #753 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.