Welcome to episode #752 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #752 – Host: Mitch Joel. First, a mea culpa: I had to record the audio for this episode over Zoom. There was a glitch with my usual software (it kept crashing), so I am hopeful that you will stick with this content, because it’s important… and it matters. Who wrote the book on sales? Jeffrey Gitomer wrote the book on sales. Whether it’s The Sales Bible or The Little Red Book Of Selling, there are few who have transformed the profession of sales like Jeffrey has. Over the years, he’s become a mentor and a friend. While being locked up, we decided to jam on the state of sales and much, much more. Jeffrey isn’t shy. When your title includes the word “king,” you’d better be the global leader at what you do. No throne necessary: With just a briefcase, a MacBook Pro, a prospective customer, and a well-prepared presentation, Jeffrey has earned the crown as the King of Sales. Couple that with 40 years of hand-to-hand, face-to-face, tweet-to-tweet experience, and you have the criteria of what it takes to be called “the king.” His books include: Get Sh*t Done, Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Manifesto, 21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling, and his massive “Little Book” series that includes topics like happiness, success, trust, networking, leadership, and more. His latest book is Go Live – Turn Virtual Connections Into Paying Customers. There’s just so much more to his universe (courses, training, podcasts, and more). Looking for motivation? Looking to grow your customer base? Look no further. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:34.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jeffrey Gitomer.
- Go Live – Turn Virtual Connections Into Paying Customers.
- The Sales Bible.
- The Little Red Book Of Selling.
- Get Sh*t Done.
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Manifesto.
- 21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling.
- Sell or Die Podcast.
- Follow Jeffrey on YouTube.
- Follow Jeffrey on Instagram.
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #752 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.