Welcome to episode #744 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #744 – Host: Mitch Joel. When I first read, Keith Ferrazzi‘s book, Never Eat Alone, something clicked. In a big way. Since then (putting aside the pandemic, which makes this activity near-impossible), I always book breakfast, lunch (and even coffee) meetings with different kinds of people. It has been one (of many) invaluable life (and work) tools that have simply worked for me. I had the pleasure of meeting Keith, in person, on many occasions over the years, and I consider myself lucky to have that opportunity. Keith Ferrazzi is an author, speaker, entrepreneur and thought leader. As Chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight and its Research Institute, he works to identify behaviors that block global organizations from reaching their goals, and to transform them by coaching new behaviors. Keith has introduced a new concept that he calls “co-elevation.” Formerly he was the CMO of Deloitte and Starwood Hotels. Along with Never eat Alone, he also wrote Who’s Got Your Back and the recently published, Leading Without Authority. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 48:46.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Keith Ferrazzi.
- Leading Without Authority.
- Never Eat Alone.
- Who’s Got Your Back.
- Ferrazzi Greenlight.
- Follow Keith on Twitter.
- Follow Keith on Instagram.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #744 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.