Welcome to episode #740 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #740 – Host: Mitch Joel. Any day is a happy day when Jonah Berger publishes a new book. And here we are. The bestselling author of Contagious and Invisible Influence is back with The Catalyst – How To Change Anyone’s Mind, and I hope you are as happy as I am. Jonah is a marketing professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a world-renowned expert on change, word of mouth, influence, consumer behavior, and how products, ideas, and behaviors catch on. He has published over fifty articles in top‐tier academic journals, teaches Wharton’s highest rated online course, and popular outlets like The New York Times and Harvard Business Review often cover his work. He’s keynoted hundred of events, and often consults for organizations like Google, Apple, Nike, and the Gates Foundation. Now, let’s into this discussion about the trials, tribulations and opportunities that come from the notion that, “change is hard.” Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:05.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jonah Berger.
- The Catalyst – How To Change Anyone’s Mind.
- Invisible Influence.
- Follow Jonah on Twitter.
- Follow Jonah on Instagram.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #740 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.