Welcome to episode #728 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #728 – Host: Mitch Joel. I’ve been following his work for many years. Books like Business Model Generation, The Team Alignment Map, Value Proposition Design, Testing Business Ideas and more, are not just jam-packed with ideas, but are also visual stunning and hyper-graphical. Alex Osterwalder‘s passion for both making business better and business model creation is contagious. It’s hard not to think differently about business after spending any amount of time with his content. His company is called Strategyzer and they’ve also deployed the Business Model Canvas (along with many online courses). Most recently, Alex and I both took part in a multi-day online event called, SpeakAid 2020 (put together by another great thinker, Dan Pontefract). Out of the multi-day/many speaker event, I found Alex’s to be the best presentation (by far). With his latest book, The Invincible Company, Alex (along with his regular co-author and business partner, Yves Pigneur) are digging deep into how to constantly reinvent your business with inspiration from the world’s best business models. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 55:47.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Alex Osterwalder.
- The Invincible Company.
- Business Model Generation.
- Value Proposition Design.
- Testing Business Ideas.
- The Team Alignment Map.
- Business Model Canvas.
- Follow Alex on Instagram.
- Follow Alex on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #728 – Host: Mitch Joel.
Before you go… if you enjoyed this, please subscribe (all new content arrives in your inbox). It’s easy, it’s free and it’s right here.