Welcome to episode #716 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #716 – Host: Mitch Joel. My buddy Jeremy Gutsche was last on this show about five years ago. He’s back. Jeremy is a bestselling author, innovation expert, and one of the most sought-after keynote speakers on the planet. He’s also the CEO of Trend Hunter (the world’s number one trend website and innovation consultancy). His team specializes in filtering opportunity and making change happen during times of chaos and change (perfect timing these days). In total, his team is relied on by close to 700 brands, billionaires and CEOs to predict and create the future, including Google, Disney, Starbucks, Adidas, and he’s even helped NASA prototype the Journey to Mars. Jeremy recently published another book. Create The Future (which also includes a foreword from Malcolm Gladwell) looks at tactics for disruptive thinking. Then, if you flip the book over, his older book (Exploiting Chaos) has been revised and updated with the new title, The Innovation Handbook. So, two books in one! Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:00:15.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jeremy Gutsche.
- Create The Future.
- Exploiting Chaos.
- Trend Hunter.
- Follow Jeremy on Instagram.
- Follow Jeremy on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #716 – Host: Mitch Joel.