Welcome to episode #709 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #709 – Host: Mitch Joel. Ryan Hawk is a keynote speaker, author, advisor, and the host of The Learning Leader Show, a podcast (like this one), where he goes deep with some of the world’s biggest brains on how to optimize business and thinking. A lifelong student of leadership, he rose to roles as a professional quarterback and then went on to a VP of Sales. Currently, as head of Brixey & Meyer’s leadership advisory practice, Ryan speaks regularly for many large organizations, works with teams and players in the NFL, NBA, and NCAA, and facilitates Leadership Circles that offers structured guidance and collaborative feedback to new and experienced leaders. Most recently, he published the book, Welcome To Management – How To Grow From Top Performer To Excellent Leader. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:48.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Ryan Hawk.
- Welcome To Management.
- The Learning Leader Show.
- Follow Ryan on Instagram.
- Follow Ryan on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #709 – Host: Mitch Joel.