Welcome to episode #698 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #698 – Host: Mitch Joel. If you asked me who is one of the smartest people in the world on the topic of disruption, innovation and technology, it would be Charlene Li. For the past two decades, Charlene has been helping people see the future. She’s the bestselling author of six books, including her newest, The Disruption Mindset – Why Some Businesses Transform While Others Fail. With that, many first heard of her when she co-authored the massive book, Groundswell and followed it up with Open Leadership. Charlene founded Altimeter Group, a disruptive industry analyst firm that was acquired by Prophet in 2015. She continues working at Prophet as a Senior Fellow. She was also a vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research, worked in online newspaper publishing, and was a consultant with Monitor Group. Let’s discuss disruption. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 57:29.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Charlene Li.
- The Disruption Mindset – Why Some Businesses Transform While Others Fail.
- Open Leadership.
- Altimeter Group.
- Follow Charlene on Instagram.
- Follow Charlene on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #698 – Host: Mitch Joel.