Welcome to episode #693 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #693 – Host: Mitch Joel. He’s back! Google‘s Digital Marketing Evangelist, bestselling author (Web Analytics – An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0), powerful writer (Occam’s Razor), friend and business big brain, Avinash Kaushik. His articles may as well be business books, and his insights into what should really count today for business leaders is refreshing. He’s got an attitude, he is full of passion, and he has some ideas about what we all need to be thinking about, in this day and age. Avinash has an incredible newsletter titled, The Marketing-Analytics Intersect (you best sign up for it), and we’re back to discuss the power of analytics, why we have too much data, why brands should stop their social media posts, and whether all of this tech hate is well placed. In a world of measuring what matters, trust me, you will need to hear what Avinash thinks (and wants you to do). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 1:03:56.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- The Marketing-Analytics Intersect.
- Stop All Social Media Activity (Organic) – Solve For A Profitable Reality.
- The power of machine learning at Google.
- Web Analytics – An Hour A Day.
- Web Analytics 2.0.
- Follow Avinash on Twitter.
- Follow Avinash on Instagram.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #693 – Host: Mitch Joel.