Welcome to episode #692 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #692 – Host: Mitch Joel. In case you have not noticed, I could not be more bullish on the power of Smart Audio. From smart speakers and Alexa to Google’s voice assistant technology, chatbots and artificial intelligence. This space has been looked at analyzed in the book, Talk To Me – How voice computing will transform the way we live, work and think by James Vlahos. James is a journalist (who has written for the New York Times, Popular Science, The Atlantic and Wired). He wrote a cover story in 2017 for Wired , which was all about his startup (now called HereAfter), which – at the time – was really a chronicle of how he programmed his own AI chatbot to resemble his late father. This program, called DadBot, has evolved. The smart audio space continues to evolve. When people ask me what the future of technology is, Smart Audio is at the top of my list. So let’s dive in deep, and see what’s got everyone talking. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:14.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with James Vlahos.
- Talk To Me – How voice computing will transform the way we live, work and think.
- Follow James on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #692 – Host: Mitch Joel.