Welcome to episode #687 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #687 – Host: Mitch Joel. Marga Hoek wants to change the world… for the better. She believes that business for good is good business. As an international strategist on sustainable business and capital, Marga is internationally recognized as a seasoned business leader, professional speaker and writer. She recently published The Trillion Dollar Shift, a business book on the sustainable development goals, which was launched at the World Economic Forum in Davos. It is the first and only business book on The Global Goals, addressing how business and capital can make positive use of these goals, while strengthening their company and business proposition. Through her work, Marga was added to the prestigious Thinkers50 network this year. She has been CEO of multiple private and public companies, and has been CEO and Chairman of the Dutch Sustainable Business Association. Marga is fluent in Dutch, Spanish and English, and is here to discuss this massive shift in business. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:13.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Marga Hoek.
- The Trillion Dollar Shift.
- The Global Goals.
- Follow Marga on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #687 – Host: Mitch Joel.