Welcome to episode #685 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #685 – Host: Mitch Joel. Simply put: Roger Dooley is a really nice human being. His latest book is Friction – The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage. Prior to that he authored, Brainfluence – 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing and The Persuasion Slide. He writes at Neuromarketing, and is columnist for Forbes. Roger is the founder of Dooley Direct and co-founded College Confidential, a leading college-bound website. That business was acquired by Hobsons, where he served as VP Digital Marketing after the acquisition. Roger also spent years in direct marketing as the co-founder of a successful catalog firm and also was director of corporate planning for a Fortune 1000 company. In this episode we break down the power of removing friction for business (and why it’s so critical). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 48:50.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Roger Dooley.
- Friction – The Untapped Force That Can Be Your Most Powerful Advantage.
- Brainfluence – 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing.
- The Persuasion Slide.
- Follow Roger on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #685 – Host: Mitch Joel.