Welcome to episode #683 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #683 – Host: Mitch Joel. For the past 25 years, Liane Davey has researched and advised teams on how to achieve high performance. Known as the “teamwork doctor,” she’s worked with teams from the frontlines to the boardroom, across a variety of industries, and around the globe from Boston to Bangkok. In working with hundreds of teams, including 26 Global Fortune 500 companies (and counting), she has developed a unique perspective on the challenges that teams face – and how to solve them. Beyond her work in the boardroom, Liane is a New York Times Bestselling author of You First – Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done. More recently she published her sophomore effort, The Good Fight – Use productive conflict to get your team and organization back on track. In short, fights within an organization should not be avoided… they should be embraced (and encouraged). Is your team worth fighting for? Your business? Here’s how to fight fair. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 51:27.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Liane Davey.
- The Good Fight.
- You First.
- Follow Liane on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #683 – Host: Mitch Joel.