Welcome to episode #682 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #682 – Host: Mitch Joel. Steve Susi began his career as a creative in the advertising agencies of yesterday. He then discovered the Internet, and started building digital teams back in 1995. From there he took on major creative roles in some of the nascent digital marketing shops, working on the earliest forms of the commercial Internet. After 16 years, Steve Susi joined Amazon Advertising as its NYC creative director in 2012, where his teams would deliver original brand experiences on behalf of hundreds of advertisers and millions of customers worldwide. In 2014 he became its first group creative director and, two years later, first executive creative director, moving to London to lead creative operations across Europe, Asia, and Canada. In 2016, he received the first Amazon Inventor Award granted to Advertising outside the US for patent-pending innovation. Most recently, he published his first book, Brand Currency – A Former Amazon Exec on Money, Information, Loyalty, and Time. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:36.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Steve Susi.
- Brand Currency – A Former Amazon Exec on Money, Information, Loyalty, and Time.
- Follow Steve on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #682 – Host: Mitch Joel.