Welcome to episode #680 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #680 – Host: Mitch Joel. This past week, Cleveland, Ohio hosted the first-ever Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference. This event was put on by my good friend, Paul Roetzer, and his Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute. Paul is also the founder of PR 20/20 and the author of two business books, The Marketing Agency Blueprint and The Marketing Performance Blueprint. The Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference hosted over 300 delegates, and included keynote speaker (and friend), Douglas Rushkoff. I also had the please of delivering my new keynote presentation, Hello Voice, which is all about smart audio and smart speakers. After my keynote, Paul invited me to have a conversation with Kass Dawson. Kass is the Head of Marketing and Strategy for SoftBank Robotics. The session was titled, Advancing Humanity and Business with Robotics. We all agreed that this should be recorded for this week’s episode of Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. And so we did. And here we are. Live from the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference this past week… Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 36:29.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Kass Dawson from SoftBank Robotics.
- Live from Marketing Artificial Intelligence Conference.
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute.
- PR 20/20.
- Paul Roetzer.
- Follow Kass on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #680 – Host: Mitch Joel.