Welcome to episode #679 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #679 – Host: Mitch Joel. Over a decade ago, Rob Walker was on this show. It speaks to the longevity of the show, but more importantly, it speaks to value and work that Rob Walker brings into our world. I had been following him long before we first recorded back in 2008 (and I have been following him ever since). Rob Walker is a journalist covering design, technology, business, the arts, and other subjects. He writes the Human Resource column for Lifehacker, and has contributed to publications like The New York Times (where he wrote The Workologist column from 2013 – 2018), The New York Times Magazine (his amazing Consumed column ran from 2004 – 2012), Bloomberg, The Atlantic and many others. His first two book, Letters From New Orleans and Buying In (a must-have for anyone in business) were both bestsellers. His latest book, The Art of Noticing – 131 ways to spark creativity, find inspiration and discover joy in the everyday, is amazing. He is on the faculty of the Products of Design MFA program at the School of Visual Arts and his newsletter, The Art of Noticing, is one everyone should subscribe to. In this episode we discuss creativity, inspiration and much more. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:24.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Rob Walker.
- The Art of Noticing – 131 ways to spark creativity, find inspiration and discover joy in the everyday.
- Buying In.
- Letters From New Orleans.
- Follow Rob on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #679 – Host: Mitch Joel.