Welcome to episode #675 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #675 – Host: Mitch Joel. When it comes to performance in business today, you want to take advice from those who truly understand performance when they stakes are high and intense. Well, it doesn’t get better than lessons from to the Navy SEALs. Nick Hays served his country proudly as a Navy SEAL for 10 years, where he was awarded the Bronze Star. After the Navy, he worked as a contractor in the Middle East while attending business school at the University of San Diego. After graduating from Harvard Business School Executive Education, Nick became passionate about helping organizations and teams overcome the problems associated with the need for constant innovation. His focus is on providing teams and leaders with the structure necessary to create cultures that are able to thrive at the highest level. His principles have been put to the test with professional and college sports teams, corporations, young presidents organization, school districts, and non profits. He just published the book, Elite – High Performance Lessons and Habits from a Former Navy SEAL. So, how do you develop effective strategies to motivate, apart and overcome? Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:03.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Nick Hays.
- Elite – High Performance Lessons and Habits from a Former Navy SEAL.
- Follow Nick on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #675 – Host: Mitch Joel.