Welcome to episode #673 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #673 – Host: Mitch Joel. I’m super excited to welcome back to the show my good friend (and sales trainer extraordinaire), Ian Altman. Organizations call Ian Altman for his modern sales approach to grow business with integrity. As a CEO for over two decades, Ian founded and grew his own business-services and technology companies from zero to over $1 billion in value. This business success, backed by years of researching how customers make decisions, established Ian as a leading authority on sale acceleration and business growth. He synthesized his thinking into the bestselling book, Same Side Selling. We’re here (again), because Ian just published a newly updated second edition of Same Side Selling (which he co-authored with Jack Quarles). Ian has hugely popular podcast of his own also titled, Same Side Selling, and had written hundreds of articles for Inc., Forbes and beyond. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 56:30
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Ian Altman.
- Same Side Selling.
- Follow Ian on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #673 – Host: Mitch Joel.