Welcome to episode #662 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #662 – Host: Mitch Joel. What kind of business do you want to build? What kind of business do you really want to work for? It’s true that we live a world where we can choose to do so many interesting and different things… and we can do them from the comfort of our own home (if we so choose). Paul Jarvis is the author of a great book called, Company of One. I was fortunate enough to be asked to blur this book. Paul thinks differently (very differently) about work (and what it means). He’s a designer who likes writing (or vice versa) and has worked for himself since the 90s. His courses —Creative Class and Chimp Essentials — have been taken by more than 13,000 paying students. His writing has been talked about by everyone from Ashton Kutcher to Arianna Huffington. Paul also sends out a weekly newsletter, called Sunday Dispatches (and I love it!). Here has a very different perspective on what “making it” means, and how to live a life with work that matters. Enjoy the conversation.
- Running time: 54:57.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Paul Jarvis.
- Company of One.
- Sunday Dispatches.
- Chimp Essentials.
- Creative Class.
- Follow Paul on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #662 – Host: Mitch Joel.