Welcome to episode #659 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #659 – Host: Mitch Joel. We have been debating and discussing the power of technology, culture and humans for a long time. Rahaf Harfoush is a Strategist, Digital Anthropologist, and Best-Selling Author who focuses on the intersections between emerging technology, innovation, and digital culture. She teaches Innovation & Emerging Business Models at Sciences Politique’s Masters of Economics and Finance program in Paris. Before that, Rahaf was the Associate Director of the Technology Pioneer Program at the World Economic Forum in Geneva. Her first book, Yes We Did – An Insider’s Look at How Social Media Built the Obama Brand chronicled her experiences as a member of Barack Obama’s digital media team during the 2008 Presidential elections and explored how social networking revolutionized political campaign strategy. Her second book was the best selling, The Decoded Company (that she co-authored). Her latest book is Hustle & Float – reclaim your creativity and thrive in a world obsessed with work. For too long, creativity and productivity have been considered essential but unconnected. Thousands of books have been written about each of these concepts separately. In fact, nearly every business book out there tackles achievement and performance through one of these two lenses. Hustle and Float is an exploration of the increasing tensions between productivity and creativity within our personal and professional lives. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:25.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Rahaf Harfoush.
- Hustle & Float – reclaim your creativity and thrive in a world obsessed with work.
- The Decoded Company.
- Yes We Did – An Insider’s Look at How Social Media Built the Obama Brand.
- Follow Rahaf on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #659 – Host: Mitch Joel.