Welcome to episode #655 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #655 – Host: Mitch Joel. I love people are not only creative, but understand how to talk about creativity. It’s something that deeply motivates me to make stuff. Srinivas Rao is the host and founder of The Unmistakable Creative podcast, where he has conducted over 600 interviews with thought leaders and people from all walks of life (sounds familiar!). He’s also the author of three books, including The Art of Being Unmistakable, Unmistakable – Why Only is Better than Best, and his latest, An Audience of One – Reclaiming Creativity for Its Own Sake. His work has been featured in many new outlets and publications. Many people also cite The Unmistakable Creative as being one of the more compelling podcasts on the creative landscape. What if creativity wasn’t a job, but the work that you were meant to do? Here’s what that might look (and sound) like. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 52:27.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Srinivas Rao.
- An Audience of One – Reclaiming Creativity for Its Own Sake.
- Unmistakable – Why Only is Better than Best.
- The Art of Being Unmistakable.
- The Unmistakable Creative.
- Follow Srinivas on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #655 – Host: Mitch Joel.