Welcome to episode #654 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #654 – Host: Mitch Joel. Ekaterina Walter is not just a friend. She is a business and marketing innovator, speaker, and author of the bestseller, Think Like Zuck, and coauthor of, The Power of Visual Storytelling. She recently published the book, The Laws of Brand Storytelling (with co-author Jessica Gioglio). After working in social media and digital marketing brands like Intel and Accenture, she co-founded a start-up that was acquired by Sprinklr, where she served as Global Evangelist. She now consults on transformation strategies. When Ekaterina is not writing about digital and business innovation, she and her eight-year-old daughter coauthor children’s books. The first, Amber and Sapphire – The Magic Spell, was published in 2017. In this episode, we explore her new book, The Laws of Brand Storytelling, and what companies must do to win (and keep) their customer’s hearts (and minds). Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 54:49.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Ekaterina Walter.
- The Laws of Brand Storytelling.
- The Power of Visual Storytelling.
- Think Like Zuck.
- Amber and Sapphire – The Magic Spell.
- Follow Ekaterina on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #654 – Host: Mitch Joel.