Welcome to episode #651 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #651 – Host: Mitch Joel. Two of my close friends from the marketing world are Christopher S. Penn and John Wall. Some know them as the dynamic duo that host the Marketing Over Coffee Podcast (and it’s a glorious one). We’ve been friends for close to 15 years (from the early days of podcasting at the first-ever PodCamp). What some may not know, is that the two of them plus Katie Robbert have a great company called, Trust Insights. The company’s big goal is to help brands light up their dark data. They live to build both predictive insights and push analytics to create better outcomes. Katie and I met at HubSpot’s massive Inbound conference this past year, where she presented on the topic of predictive analytics. This is the kind of rich brand goodness that is no longer relegated to big companies with massive budgets. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 53:49.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Katie Robbert.
- Trust Insights.
- Katie’s Predictive Analytics presentation on HubSpot’s Inbound.
- Follow Katie on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #651 – Host: Mitch Joel.