Welcome to episode #647 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #647 – Host: Mitch Joel. Jay Acunzo is the author of the book, Break the Wheel – Question Best Practices, Hone Your Intuition, and Do Your Best Work. He’s also a show host and executive producer, as well as the founder of Unthinkable Media, which creates documentary shows with brand clients. In his past life, he was a digital media strategist at Google, then held multiple roles at tech startups like HubSpot. He also served as Vice President of Brand at the venture capital firm, NextView. In a world where “storyteller” has become a buzzword, Jay really understands how to tell stories – emotional tales of people and teams doing their best work. It’s all about helping to inspire others to push past conventional thinking. With his new book, he wants to break the “best practices” model and get everybody into a new frame of mind. Enjoy the conversation…
- Running time: 50:55.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog – Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- …or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jay Acunzo.
- Break the Wheel.
- Unthinkable Media.
- Follow Jay on Twitter.
- This week’s music: David Usher ‘St. Lawrence River’.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels of Separation – Episode #647 – Host: Mitch Joel.